Corrugated Staple Staggered Fused Clapton
- Frame 2 x 0.29 mm (29 AWG)
- Core: 6 by 0.3/0.1 ribbon (2 corrugated)
- Wrap: 3 by 0.1 mm.
- Coil width: 11 mm
- 3.0 mm coil inner diameter gives approx 0.18 – 0.20 Ω at 4/5 wraps.
- Optimal range 80W to 150W per coil.
- At 4.2 Volts : 0.2 Ω = 88W : 21 AMPS
- All 316L Stainless steel
Suggested for use in a regulated high wattage mod 80 – 150W per coil.
The Corrugated Framed Staple Staggered Fused should be used single coil in a series mod and only use dual in mods with multiple parallel batteries .
Please note that the Corrugated staggered fused clapton build requires a little more combing for hot spots than the alien build, given the tighter winding of the coil.
All these vape coils are individually handmade exotic coils and not mass produced. They are all made by me from stainless steel to give the cleanest flavour from your juice and the best ramp up time. Although there is no reason to believe that other metals , such as nickel kanthal or titanium are harmful in the vaping environment, stainless steel is the safest bet, especially for anyone with nickel allergy. Stainless steel can last longer and gives a cleaner crisper flavour and better ramp up time.
These handmade coils are for the experienced advanced vapor and not for the novice or beginner.
- As a safety guideline for Mechanical or Hybrid mods, use high drain batteries capable of 25 AMP continuous load, one battery per coil, or batteries of 50 AMP load on dual coil.
- Make sure batteries are not damaged ( wrapping, contacts or insulator ring )
- ensure drippers and tanks have a positive pin at least 1.5mm proud and not spring loaded.
Please also research, and purchase your choice of E-liquid from a reputable source!
- Please research, as your safety is paramount.
- Small parts that may cause a choking hazard and dangerous if swallowed. Keep out of the reach of children and animals.