Series Framed Staple Staggered Fused Coils
- A Pair of matched stainless steel high quality vaping coils in a protective box.
- Includes 1 piece of Japanese organic cotton.
- Your reviews and comments are very welcome and of great importance.
4 in stock (can be backordered)
Series Framed Staple Staggered Fused Clapton
- Frame 2 x 0.29 mm (29 AWG)
- Core: 3 by 0.3*/0.1 Ribbon
- Wrap: 3 by 0.1 mm.
- Coil width: 11 mm
- 3.0 mm coil inner diameter gives approx 0.4 – 0.45 Ω at 7/8 wraps.
- Optimal range 80W to 150W per coil.
- At 8.4 Volts : 0.4 Ω = 88W : 21 AMPS
- All 316L Stainless steel
All coils are cleaned and then lightly flamed for hygiene.
The Series Framed Staple Staggered Fused Clapton should be used for a series mod.
Staple Staggered fused clapton build requires a little more combing for hot spots than the alien build, given the tighter winding of the coil.
Series Framed Staple Staggered Fused coils
All these vape coils are individually handmade exotic coils and not mass produced. They are all made by myself from stainless steel to give the cleanest flavour from your juice and the best ramp up time. Although there is no reason to believe that other metals , such as nickel, kanthal or titanium are harmful in the vaping environment, stainless steel is the safest bet, especially for anyone with nickel allergy. Stainless steel can last longer and gives a cleaner crisper flavour and better ramp up time.
Handmade coils are not for novice or beginner.
- Only use high drain batteries capable of 25 AMP continuous load for Mechanical or Hybrid mods, one battery per coil, or batteries of 50 AMP load on dual coil.
- Do not use damaged batteries.
- Ensure drippers and tanks have a positive pin at least 1.5mm proud and not spring loaded.
- Research and purchase your choice of E-liquid from a reputable source!
- Your safety is paramount, so please research as much as possible.
- Small parts may cause a choking hazard and dangerous if swallowed. Keep out of the reach of children and animals.
- Always recycle old or discarded batteries.